My moonlit revelations!

++Inspirations?++



Rainbows and shadows intertwine,
weaving images through my mind.
Dreams and thoughts flow in endless streams,
cascading like a gushing tide...

Name: Cindy Tan
Age: 21
University: HELP University College
Birthday: 3rd February 1985

+++ Involved in mission trips!!
+++ Actively involved in community services
+++ Transferring to U.S.A in 1 year time!!

~*~Thank you for visting my blog!
Happy Reading!~*~

+ +Blessed+ +


* June Khoo
* Kenneth
* Su Cheen
* Aliya
* Step
* Annie
and to all of you who are not in this list, you're still my friends and you know who you are!

+ +Favourites+ +



Heartlight
Youth Alive Malaysia
Anime Skies

+ +Visitors+ +



Wanna play Tic-Tac-Toe with me? Will give you a chance to WIN :)




rantings



[July 2004] [August 2004]
[September 2004]
[October 2004]
[November 2004]
[December 2004]
[January 2005]
[February 2005] [March 2005]
[April 2005] [May 2005]
[June 2005] [July 2005]
[August 2005]
[September 2005]
[October 2005]
[November 2005]
[December 2005]
[January 2006]
[February 2006]
[March 2006]
[April 2006]
[May 2006]

Friday, December 02, 2005

FINALLY!!!

Finally, the LAN's final exam is over- just this evening! I'm so happy... just like being at the top of the world now. People were asking me why am I so stressed although I'm taking 1 subject, moreover it's only a LAN paper compared to the times where I took 5 subjects. Wanna know why? The main reason is that I HATE history since I am in my secondary school. Instead of the original history, I will create my own history. What a joke isn't it?

Well, despite the fact that I was so upset with my dad's temper before an hour to uni, I kept on praying that I need to persevere on... I can't change him. I need to do well no matter what... it's not worth it to let a person like him to bring a failing grade in my life. Well, what I could say now is that his temper is getting worst each day... biased towards what I'm doing every now and then. No idea why is he so... just hoping that things could improved but well... time will proved everything!

And I didn't put much expectations for this paper as compared to my other subjects.. I just want a PASS!! That's it... I studied and do my best, especially for all my projects. Wanted to give up eventually but I still have to take this paper sooner or later only. I have dropped this subject for so many times throughout my days at HELP!!! The fears for HISTORY was terribly strong. Will you ever believed that I could only know how to answer the essay for today's LAN paper (malaysian studies)?

Other than that, I randomly choose the answers... i just hope I brought a dice with me but I forgot all about it!

And not only that...I used to finished my exams 30 minutes or 1 hour earlier but guess what? I don't have enough time to finish up today's exam- MCQs - left more than 10 questions... Tembak everything in the last 10 minutes... Actually I was shocked when Ms Sue announced there's only 10 minutes left... I frozed! Panicked! For goodness sake... it's my first time in my history that I couldn't finish an exam!!! *sigh*

Anyway, i'm just hoping for the best now... Nothing can be done...except prayers!!! God, please have mercy on this child here... Your hardworking child need your peace!!! Thank you , Lord.. You know what your child desire most...
__n_
/____\
+ + + + + +l__n__l+ + + + + +

emiko shinning brightly at 8:14 PM

Layout and Pictures by Cindy Tan
Copyright © 2006-2007 Moonlight's Whispers.
Images and content are copyright to their respective owners.
All rights reserved.